you can't measure love with time
only with timeless moments.
Y Wednesday, April 7, 2010

No pics all words.. I need to find my Samsung cables be4 I can upload... bear with me yah..

Thursday – April fool
Surprise from him.. duper happy.. got my flowers finally but I sin ask for it this time..surprise.. hee.. but sunflowers from bf brighten my day..
but so paiseh with mummy and zilly around.. buffet dinner @ Fullerton for zilly’s birthday.. Grow up xiao bao bei.. 19 years old liao but u’ll always be my xiao bao bei.. my dearest silly zilly and precious not ‘a’ but ‘bb’ =D thanks for being the one who tolerate my nonsense when I’m home.. the one who lends me lappy jus to farmville.. the one who bring my eeyore to bed.. the one who wakes up early to go shopping with me.. the one who bring me laughters back at home..
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!!

Hope you love your dinner..


Friday
slack all day long at home.. dinner at NYNY.. some main and a GIANT banana split meant for four person.. not giant with the 2 of us ard.. haha.. finish it without a sweat.. Bunk over at bf’s place.. fun fun.. life would be better without the animals.. I’m just afraid.. I wanna bunk in with you!!!

Saturday
dating day.. windows shopping with bf.. simple mac-lunch.. g-mask his iphone.. went k-dinner with his friends... so much fun.. a bunch of silliness.. thanks to lady gaga..
My bf is always cute.. bfbf: where’s my iphone?? =(

Sunday..
Mac deluxe breakfast for both of u =D den head off to popiah session at kallang with maternal family.. so much love..

Monday..
Spa-ing and satay-ing.. spent so much money this year.. in determine to become a pretty bride on 121210..i hope the things we paid for are worth the price!!.oh mine.. I’ve not been saving..
I need more vitamin M…

to bf/ htb: life with you is so much fun. so much better. I knew I had a shoulder to lie on, cry on and to bite!! You made my life brighten with the silliness, the hugs and the kisses.. I simply love life with you.. sleeping next to you makes me feel so much warmer in my heart.. I know someone will be there for me no matter what.. I believe I will be yours too..

time to start mugging!! Working hard for exams..

get whiney __ xue'er

== HER ==
xue'er
perfectionist
loving him
== Pursuing Life ==
camcorder
hong kong trip
bkk trip
bali hokkaido trip
results
driver's license
a place called home
== EXITS ==
  • Ariane
  • Jestina
  • Lyana
  • Mei Wei
  • Shikin
  • Shobi
  • Sumin
  • Xueling
  • Yan Jing

  • Y TAGBOARD!