you can't measure love with time
only with timeless moments.
Y Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Is been ages since I updated the tiny space.
Life’s being overwhelmed with many things. Hm.. yet maybe the same stuffs

Is the same old sch as well as work.. while in the midst, hubby left to bkk for work.
I pre-occupied myself with FB. I spent most of the time clicking away.

Seem to have lost motivations. Work’s hectic, lagging behind sch work.
I’m in a mess. Sharks.. I spent more time complaining..
time to pick up and move on..

get whiney __ xue'er

== HER ==
xue'er
perfectionist
loving him
== Pursuing Life ==
camcorder
hong kong trip
bkk trip
bali hokkaido trip
results
driver's license
a place called home
== EXITS ==
  • Ariane
  • Jestina
  • Lyana
  • Mei Wei
  • Shikin
  • Shobi
  • Sumin
  • Xueling
  • Yan Jing

  • Y TAGBOARD!