you can't measure love with time
only with timeless moments.
Y Saturday, April 12, 2008

I uploader pics we've taken into Facebook, friendster, and here blogger.. I'm jus bored.. I dun get to see him today = ( cos of the dinner.. now although i miss him i dun wanna call to distub his beauty sleep.. arghhhhh i missss him...

He bought me to sentosa last friday and he got me that turtle.. So nice of him.. he jus wanted me to have sth to hugg when i dun get to see him.. Tat turtle is so huge.. see!!



















BABY.. I'm missing you..














Our first pic.. I LOVE YOU.. Sweetie pie!!!

get whiney __ xue'er

== HER ==
xue'er
perfectionist
loving him
== Pursuing Life ==
camcorder
hong kong trip
bkk trip
bali hokkaido trip
results
driver's license
a place called home
== EXITS ==
  • Ariane
  • Jestina
  • Lyana
  • Mei Wei
  • Shikin
  • Shobi
  • Sumin
  • Xueling
  • Yan Jing

  • Y TAGBOARD!